• October 5Intramural Sports Meeting - Oct. 12 at 3:50 p.m. - Room 224

• October 5Minority Male Leadership Conference - RVC - Oct. 13

Powderpuff: Seniors take the W

The juniors and the seniors face off during powderpuff on September 4th, 2017. The crowd cheers as the seniors celebrate their victory against the juniors.

photo by Brittany Glidden

photo by Brittany Glidden

Madie Miller and Liz Napier, Copy Editor & Co-Managing Editor and Co-Digital Editor & Co-Managing Editor

Seniors win against the juniors in this year’s Powderpuff event.

photo by Brittany Glidden
Sarah Meyer, class of 2018, is led across a bridge of seniors as she makes her way to the next event. The juniors are in the lead, and the seniors are hoping for a win to put them into the lead.

photo by Brittany Glidden
The junior cheerleaders cheer on the junior powderpuff girls from the sidelines. Anouvone Phengsomphone, class of 2019, is held into the air.

photo by Brittany Glidden
The juniors face off against the seniors during the “Strong Man” event. The juniors struggle to hold out against the seniors, but the seniors win the event.

Sim Cetin, class of 2018, participates in the event “Strong Man.” Sim holds out for as long as she can, but ends up dropping the books.

photo by Brittany Glidden
The junior cheerleaders perform their halftime routine to a variety of songs. As part of the routine, Dan McMichael is tossed into the air during the performance.

photo by Brittany Glidden
The seniors perform their halftime routine after the the junior routine. The seniors routine won against the junior routine.

photo by Brittany Glidden