• March 6March 24 - April 2 - Spring Break

‘Roseanne’ reboot review

Adriana Sanchez

One of America’s best T.V sitcoms, ‘Roseanne’, first aired on October. 18th, 1988. ‘Roseanne’ had a whopping ten seasons until it ended in 1997. Then it made its remarkable comeback two weeks ago and fans have been talking about it ever since. I was very excited for this show to have an amazing comeback. I made sure I caught up on all 10 seasons so I can know exactly what is going on.

In my opinion the show was okay. Maybe it was because the same actors hasn’t acted in years so maybe they just lost their spark. Don’t get me wrong some of them are still great actors. When I first saw the trailer for ‘Roseanne’, I had a feeling that it wouldn’t be as good as its previous seasons. However I do like that they brought the same cast as before, Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Michael Fishman.

I will be watching it every week just to get a feel of it to see how it is. In my opinion it is not even half as good as it was back in the 80’s. Some humor in this reboot is actually really funny.

The attitudes are still the same which is quite nice because it reminds me of the old ‘Roseanne’. I would recommend this show if you would like to see what happened after “Dans death.”

About the Writer
Adriana Sanchez, Digital Managing Editor

"Newspaper is great because I love to put my opinion on situations that should be talked about more and hear other opinions to make sure they are heard."