• March 6March 24 - April 2 - Spring Break

‘Splitting up together’ opinion story

Adriana Sanchez

“Splitting up Together” aired May 15, 2018, starring Jenna Fischer and Oliver Hudson, Ellen DeGeneres serves as the executive producer of this comedy. This show according to Variety.com ”tells the story of Lena (Jenna Fischer) and Martin (Oliver Hudson), a couple deciding to divorce while living in the same house. They divide up their time into “on-duty” and “off-duty” weeks; the on-duty parent lives in the main house and cares for the kids, while the off-duty parent sleeps in the converted garage and tries to have a personal life.” 

In my opinion, I think this show is okay. One thing I do like is the fact that the situation that they are in can happen in the real world. When I first seen the commercial for this show I thought it would be interesting and clever to watch. Also, I love the cast that’s another reason why I started to watch it Jenna Fischer used to play Pam from The Office so I knew that I would like her character because she is funny. But maybe this show just wasn’t her thing and I would like to see more funny lines from her and the rest of the cast. I feel like they are too focused on their bad situation that they are ion. But I will continue watching to see where it goes.

Source: http://variety.com/2018/tv/reviews/splitting-up-together-review-jenna-fischer-1202737801/