• March 6March 24 - April 2 - Spring Break

Sully’s Cinematics: Stan Lee

Sully Reilly, Reporter

This is totally different than all other blogs I have created, but I feel that Stan Lee deserves a whole blog post. As we have all heard since it has been blasted on most social media, he passed away recently at the age of 95. According to the internet, the cause was pneumonia. He created a lot of the characters in the Marvel universe, such as Captain America, Iron Man, Spiderman and a ton more. He inspired hundreds of millions with his characters and other creations. My favorite part regarding him were his cameos. I loved how in pretty much all movies, he was in it somehow just to be humorous. He always had some sort of punchline or just an all around funny moment for the four seconds he appeared on the screen in the Marvel movies. Sometimes it was very subtle and you’d have to be paying attention to catch him and other times he’d be right in your face. He was a very inspirational man. A lot of the actors for the Marvel movies all commented on his passing, stating how much of an inspiration he was to them. Honestly, I wish I could have met him in one way or another. He seemed like such a fantastic person. Stan Lee will remain an inspiration for the rest of our lives. Just as he would say, excelsior.